What’s happen before?
Web, OpenSource, Agile and Cloud.
How the Web change the way we see IT
- Free Redistribution
- Source Code
- Derivated Works
- Integrity of The Author’s Source Code
- No Discrimination Against Persons or Groups
- No Discrimination Against Fields of Endeavor
- Distribution of License
- License Must Not Be Specific to a Product
- License Must Not Restrict Other Software
- License Must Be Technology-Neutral
Another way to colaborate
People from different companies, cultures, background can work on the same product.
Why not you?
Agile software development values
- Individuals and Interactions over processes and tools
- Working Software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer Collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to Change over following a plan
Iterative, incremental, and evolutionary
- small increments
- depending of software (~2w)
Efficient and face-to-face communication
Software Development Frameworks
改善 is the Sino-Japanese word for “improvement”
A fifth value for the Agile Manifesto:
“Craftsmanship over Crap”
Manifesto for Software Craftmanship
As aspiring Software Craftsmen we are raising the bar of professional software development by practicing it and helping others learn the craft. Through this work we have come to value:
- Not only working software, but also well-crafted software
- Not only responding to change, but also steadily adding value
- Not only individuals and interactions, but also a community of professionals
- Not only customer collaboration, but also productive partnerships
- Cost “reductions”
- Device and location independence
- Scalability and elasticity
We are always talking about budget.
And it’s ok